My always resourceful and creative daughter, Dawn Elizabeth, is a 10 year old junior Girl Scout & currently her life revolves around girl scout cookies. So I shouldnt have been surprised when last weekend she chose to create a thin mint inspired dessert. What I didn’t expect was for it to be so amazing & addictive! You are definitely going to want to try this one!
A perfect snack for Brownies earning the Snack Badge!
Prep time: 15 min
Chill time: 1hr
Serves 10 people
- 1 Package Thin Mints(crushed)
- 1 Package Vanilla Pudding Mix
- 2 ½ Cup Milk
- 1 Cup Chocolate Graham Cracker Crumbs
- ¼ Cup Melted Butter
- ⅛ Cup Sugar
- Mix chocolate Graham cracker crumbs, melted butter & sugar in small bowl
- Distribute evenly into small plastic dessert cups.
- Combine milk & pudding mix in large mixing bowl. Mix on low for about 1 minute.
- Add all but 1 cup crushed Thin Mints to pudding mix.
- Distribute filling evenly into small plastic dessert cups.
- Sprinkle remaining thin mints over the top of cups.
- Refrigerate atleast 1 hour before serving.
Order your girl scout cookies from Dawn at: https://app.abcsmartcookies.com/#/shopify-landing/08a45fcb-e72b-4c56-8600-38ac9be8000c