This is a favorite of our entire family and a great twist on meatloaf. My kids, myself, my husband all love it. I was never a fan of meatloaf until I discovered this wonderful Italian twist.
Prep time: 20 min
Cook time: 1hr 20min
Serves 8 people
- 2lb ground beef
- 4 eggs
- 1 1/8 cup bread crumbs
- 1 1/8 cup parmesan cheese
- 1tbs onion powder
- 1tbs garlic powder
- 1/4tsp pepper
- 1/4tsp garlic salt
- 3 cups Progresso Garlic & Herb pasta sauce
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine ground beef, eggs, onion powder, garlic powder, pepper, garlic salt, 1cup bread crumbs, and 1 cup parmesan cheese. Mix well.
- Add 2 cups of pasta sauce. Mix well. Press into two greased 9x5in loaf pans. Sprinkle 1/8th cup of bread crumbs over the top.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 40 minutes.
- Pour 1 cup of pasta sauce & sprinkle 1/8th cup of parmesean cheese over meatloaf. Return to oven for 15-20 minutes(or until meat thermometer reads 160 degrees).
- Let stand for 10 minutes before serving.
1 thought on “Italian Meatloaf”
I can’t wait to try this! Thanks!