It’s January 1st! A new year! WooHoo! Or, if you’re like me, it’s just another day as a mom. So I have decided to go ahead and make the ultimate list of New Year Resolutions, for every mom, that are actually realistic!
This year I will…
- Embarrass my kid at least once a month.
- Talk to one other mom at the playground throughout the year.
- Buy arts and crafts supplies for a Pinterest project that we may never do.
- Hug my child an uncountable amount of times every day.
- Feel like my head is going to explode if I am touched/called/whined at one more time then actually miss my kids when they are in bed.
- Shower at least once a week.
- Take more photos of my kids doing something insane.
- Spend less time wearing pants(and also my bra).
- Remember to feed the children daily.
- Continue to love my child beyond belief.
1 thought on “A realistic mom’s New Year’s Resolutions!”
Reblogged this on Site Title.