Are you still looking for the perfect gift for the holidays, a birthday or a baby shower? Well, I have compiled this awesome list of the best gifts I’ve found in 2017!
For Pregnant Moms & Infants:
- Baby Carrier! I recommend a Tula or a Lenny Lamb Wrap – Perfect to carry little ones and stay hands free!
- A Car Seat Cover! Milksnob is our favorite! Its perfect to keep baby warm & protected in their car seat!
- A great diaper bag! Ju-ju-be or Lily Jade are by far my favorites!
- The perfect convertible car seat! We love our Graco 4ever for daily use and our Cosco Scenera NEXT for traveling!
- A wonderful baby blanket! My son’s favorite blanket(which he always totes around) is his Tula Blanket
Gear for Babies & Toddlers:
- A good Teether! A favorite at our house is the sweetooth ice cream shaped teether!
- Strong plates/bowls & cups that will last! We have switched our entire kid’s cabinet over to RePlay because of how much we love them!
- A great stroller for big kids! Not all strollers are created equal & our Jeep stroller will definitely work through preschool!
Toys for Babies & Toddlers!
- A great outdoor playset! A favorite through both of my kids has been out Little Tikes Outdoor BBQ
- Something to teach them to build! We love our edushape toys as well as our Tegu blocks!
- A favorite Character toy! My son loves Paw Patrol so anything Paw Patrol is a huge favorite in our house!
Gifts for Preschoolers and Older Kids!
- Experiences! We love to get my daughter tickets to Disney on Ice, Weekend Getaways or Tickets to her favorite theme park!
- Something for them to learn technology! My daughter not only uses her Kindle for games, but she also uses it a ton for schoolwork!
- Something they will cherish as they get older! Personally, we went with an American Girl Doll. I loved mine as a child & my daughter loves hers also!
What things are go-to items on your shopping lists?