Top 5 Things Moms Really Want for Mothers Day
- Sleep! Or just lay in bed all morning sipping coffee without kids climbing all over her. No morning diapers, no screaming kids, no cartoons.
- Nice handmade gift from the kids! Not something that took 2 minutes or something that was made at school but something that you made with them special for mom!
- Something off her amazon(or whatever her favorite shop is) wishlist. All moms keep these with dreams to own these beautiful things one day. Surprise mom with something she really wants!
- A relaxing day as a family. Yup all day. Dads in charge of nicely keeping the kids from fighting & crying. No chores, No cleaning. Go for a hike, go to the beach, go to the amusement park. All day, all family.
- A trip to the spa and shopping with her mom. Because she became a mom doesn’t mean you can forget that she’s still a daughter. If she’s got a good relationship with her mom, they would love a day to enjoy each other without kids.